Thursday, January 30, 2014

I am feeling like the inaugural post for Chinatown Treehouse should be something elaborate but my frazzled mind cannot concoct such a thing right now.  But it's worth recognising that Chinatown Treehouse has finally emerged as my 2014 New Year's resolution, after being pushed down the priority list a few too many times.  The catalyst for this blog should probably be credited with an encounter with my boss's blog.  Both being artists/creatives (though I do thoroughly detest that title) in our spare time, her simple explanation for keeping one was that a blog keeps your creativity flowing when you perhaps feel like directing your energy elsewhere.

I am off to Sydney in 45 minutes and am proudly announcing my commitment into cyberspace that I WILL indeed post an update on my adventures with the Burn Street gang.  Now, to pack....


1 comment:

  1. Love this - even if it is just for you, it is so nice to capture little moments in time that would otherwise slip away.

    ReplyDelete