Friday, March 7, 2014

Anniversary

I am privileged to know some pretty swell humans. Friday was another lovely day filled with cackles from my fabulous colleagues, and complete with a surprise Moxom and Whitney bouquet I received in the afternoon. The evening was spent eating a spectacular dinner and a lengthy Friday night shop with my darling friend who's blazing trails in Melbourne these days. We played a bit of dress ups (I miss the fun of female housemates in times like this, now shape up Nigel!) and then hung at the Treehouse till way too late. I had an unexpected call from some of my lovely cousins who've decided to go vegan as a family (yay!), and it was such a pleasant surprise speak with them.

...And although the first 6 hours of my birthday was spent like this:


Filling in a shift on your birthday ain't so bad when your lunch looks like this:


I am so grateful for the thoughtful and upbeat people I get to spend spent my time with; energising souls who make me cackle and smile.

1 comment:

  1. Cackling is the best. I hope you had a wonderful day today and may the festival of birthday continue well into next week! At least until Tuesday anyways.

    ReplyDelete