Friday, February 7, 2014

Elvis and Meles Meles

Last night I celebrated the farewell of my best friend who is returning Brisbane. I don't think she's ever once gifted me with something I didn't immediately fall in love with, for example she once gave me a notebook with one of my favourite creatures on it - Meles Meles. Problem being that I loved so much I can't bring myself to use it for its intended purpose. 
To comfort myself given her impending departure, I bought blue suede shoes. Not as good as Bear herself, but they are pretty slick.


Farewells included visiting Multi Culti after a long session at Wig and Pen and successfully converting my amigos to the greatness that is Stone's ginger wine on the rocks. Particularly hysterical was also that we were ordering doubles and appeared to be seemingly downing a much more hardcore liquor than we were.

These same friends also laughed for a solid minute on account of my awkward small talk skills. "Is she singing in English or what?" was used on three separate occasions with people we'd bumped into. 

1 comment:

  1. I have dozens of things deemed too special for use. Stupidest thing, but I just can't help it.

    ReplyDelete