Friday, February 14, 2014

Palentines Day

Valentines Day is definitely not my favourite day of the year however 2014 was pretty spectacular. My very talented and amazing hairdresser skillfully cut off a good chunk of my hair, which had become pretty unkempt with the sun/hairdye/lack of love. I do love the new 'do, but as is always the way when you do something a little dramatic with your hair, I just feel odd, like I am missing something. Afterwards, Lady Lin came around and we rode our bikes to Sweet Bones. We had a cute little lady date with some Monteiths and a delicious polenta and grilled tempeh stack.


After successfully badgering Mr Chardonnay into coming for a drink, he joined us 'just for one'. Flash forward to 2AM dancing at Transit Bar, being the only suckers on the dance floor. Flash forward again to a very wet ride home involving a rather precarious dinking experience riding on Betsy's rear rack. I think my life may have flashed before my eyes more than a few times, but hey. Alive now. Palentines day success.


Even Lady Lin and my bikes were feeling the love. Buda and Betsy make a cute duo. 

1 comment: